Monday, June 8, 2009

Is Talentdatabase dead?

Why "Butterflyhornet" of all names to choose from? It started one day at college some years ago. Someone told me I was graceful like a butterfly. In my head I felt that didn't completely suit, because inside my head I feel like a raging hornet. I live my life almost as two dueling personalities in the same person. One strives to be kind, gentle, patient, and genuinely helpful. It is the "butterfly" that most people see when they meet me. The other one controls my emotions. It rages on with little control. When angry, out shoots the long, sharp stinger full of lethal venom... No matter where I go I find it hard to find balance between the graceful Butterfly and raging hornet parts of myself.

I had some of my artwork and writing samples featured here, but it seems like "temporally" down is taking a bit longer than expected. I wish I would have thought to gather contact info to have asked them what the deal is. But I guess not. It's not the only place I keep my artwork, but it was my favorite place. I had quite a few samples of my writing uploaded there. I;m looking for a place I can feature some of my writing. For now it will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment